The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure. ~Sven-Goran Eriksson, Swedish football manager, present day.
Pearland / Brazoria County Criminal Attorney Jim Sullivan can represent you well in court. He will fight the government for you all the way to a jury trial. Take some advice--
- Don't be afraid of failure.
- Pleading guilty to false charges is failure.
- Confessing to a crime you did not commit is failure.
- Do not go to court alone.
- Do not be intimidated.
- A conviction could ruin your life.
Attorney Jim Sullivan is also Board Certified in Juvenile Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Juvenile Law is different than criminal law. Note: Among the more than 83,000 active lawyers in Texas, there are only 38 lawyers Board Certified in Juvenile Law in private practice. The other 27 such lawyers work for the government.